To serve our patients with information and the highest quality comprehensive dental treatment available so as to meet our patients’ needs and help them improve the overall quality of their lives.
To be the innovative leader and the most patient-focused, service-led dental practice in our area.
Meet Our Dentists
Dr. Daniel W. Fridh
Dr. Fridh received his AB in Biological Sciences from Indiana University in 1972. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1975.
Dr. Fridh was awarded a General Practice Residency with the United States Air Force May 1975. He completed his residency at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, in June 1976.
He then served as Chief of Dental Operations at Baudette Air Force Station, Baudette, Minnesota and Finley Air Force Base, Finley, North Dakota. During his residency, his dissertation on the Effects of Fluoride Therapy was adopted by the Air Force as an official publication. While stationed at Baudette, he was instrumental in developing a Certified Dental Assistant Training program at the base. He was awarded a medal for meritorious service for his years of service with the USAF.
Dental Organization Affiliations and Memberships
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Past President of the Indiana Dental Association
• Member and Past President of the Northwest Indiana Dental Society
• Member and Past President of the La Porte County Dental Society
• Member of Pierre Fauchard Society
• Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
• American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• Fellow in the International College of Dentists
• Past chairman of a subcommittee to revitalize dental direct reimbursement
• La Porte County Dental Services Program
• Directors Indiana State Dental Foundation
• Northwest Indiana Dental Foundation for Education
• International College of Dentists Regent 7th District
• Vice President of the USA Section of the International College of Dentists
• Currently chairperson of the La Porte Hospital Dental Staff and member of the hospital Executive committee
• Member and past president of the Kiwanis Club
• Member of the La Porte Chamber of Commerce
• Member of St. Joseph Church
• Member of Indiana University Hoosiers For Higher Education
• Member Indiana University Alumni Association
• La Pointe County Dental Service Program Advisor
Meet Our Team
All of our hygienists are qualified for injections.
Expanded Function Dental Assistant
All licensed to take x-rays
Certified Dental Assistant
Front Desk Staff
All patient coordinators specialize in MOGO dental practice management software. Monica is fluent in Spanish.
Specialize in QuickBooks, MOGO, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel), and Adobe.
Our team looks forward to meeting you and your family and helping you achieve healthy smiles you love! For more information about our practice, or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at 219-326-7446!
Daniel W. Fridh, DDS
1200 Andrew Ave
La Porte, IN 46350
Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday By Appointment Only